July 12, 2011

Got GEOINT?


Each fall my organization puts on our annual symposium.  This means a lot of work for our staff starting in July and gearing up all the way until the opening day in October.  I typically spend an entire week away from home working very long hours. Last year our symposium was in New Orleans, LA. It was a very different experience for me all together as I was 20 weeks pregnant. I didn't enjoy any of our late night activities or any coffee. From the moment I knew Wilson would be here for the 2011 GEOINT Symposium, I have wondered how I could possibly leave him for an entire week. He will be so small.  

Well, it doesn't look like I will have to leave him. Wilson will be taking his first plane ride to San Antonio, TX.  My mom (Gran Jan) will be joining us as 'Nanny' for the week. They will need to find lots of fun things to do, because this mama will be one busy bee. 

I am just happy I won't have to miss him for an entire week. Once the meeting is over, we will all fly back to KY and Daddy will meet us there for the wedding of our buddy Brad Ott AND the University of Kentucky Homecoming Weekend.  It will be a fun filled October for our crew!

Anyone know how to rent a car seat and make sure you install it correctly in a cab or town car????

1 comment:

Meghan Hoy said...

When we went to FL - we needed a carseat for the taxi ride to the airport. KT called a few days in advance to tell them she needed one. But FYI: It doesn't come installed already so give yourself enough time!