We live very close to a busy airport so W gets to see airplanes every single day. We spend most of every car ride spotting planes either taking off or coming in for a landing. I often here "Mommy, I see it!" coming from the backseat.
A couple of weeks ago we decided to spend a windy and chilly Sunday morning at the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum. We told Wilson the night before, that we would take him to see air planes and rocket ships. He was very excited!
 |
| His feet didn't even touch the ground! |
 |
| "Daddy, BIG AIRPLANE!" |
 |
| Plenty of buttons to push! |
 |
| We lasted for 1.5 hours. That's a lifetime in toddler years! |
 |
| So many different airplanes. |
 |
| Quick shot in front of the SR-71 Blackbird. Just like the one Gooma's Uncle Richard flew. |
 |
| Space Shuttle Discovery. Amazing! |
1 comment:
Sorry I missed your call tonight. Forgot to take my phone off of silent. Love the picture of Wilson "flying" down the hallway! I just miss you all so much! Luckily, there aren't too many more sleeps until I see you!
Post a Comment