Today was President's Day. My office was closed and so was Wilson's school, but poor Daddy had to go to work. Wilson and I didn't have any plans beyond his regular nap time and a trip to the grocery store, so when he asked to be a super hero while watching the Sunny Side Up Show on Sprout, I said "sure."
We jumped in the car and headed to the craft store to pick up everything we needed.
I saw this on Pinterest a time or two and so I decided to follow the super simple instructions. Wilson picked out a blue t-shirt and wanted a green 'W'. I think the entire cape took about 20 mins.
I added the stars while Wilson napped. It was so sweet to hear him say "Oh WOW! Mommy, thank you!" when he woke. He spent the rest of the afternoon saying "Mommy, Wilson Super Hero!" and "Blast off!"


1 comment:
Love it! Please bring it with you to KY next month :) Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment