March 22, 2012

First Haircut.

Wilson had his first official haircut last night. It was one year, to the day, from when we brought the little man home from the hospital.  I had my regularly scheduled appointment with Michelle at Trendbenders and we packed up lots of snacks and brought Wilson along.
 Michelle has been cutting my hair for 5 years now. I went to her in January of 2007 to whip my head into shape before our wedding and I've trusted her ever since. At my last appointment we discussed Wilson's first haircut and she offered to do it for us free of charge. Such a sweet lady! (This was great, because Michael had been saying I was going to have to attempt to cut Wilson's hair on my own. No Thank You!)
Michelle even gave Wilson his first lollipop as a distraction.







1 comment:

Jen said...

What a big boy!! Where's the 'after' shot, though? : )