July 11, 2012

Road Trip!

W and I took a little road trip to Ohio last weekend to celebrate my cousin Jennifer's upcoming wedding. We also had  little sleep over with my grandparents.

On Friday night we stayed with Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Randy (Jennifer, too) in there new house in Akron. We were their first official out of town guests! They were so sweet and gave Wilson a new book.
 Wilson was up bright an early on Saturday morning. Guess he was ready to get the party started. He woke everyone with his piano playing at 7AM.
 We heading to Cleveland for the shower where we met up with Papa (Also named Will). While the ladies enjoyed the bridal shower. The boys took a trip to the mall.
After the shower Wilson and I heading to Mimi and Papa's house for the night. Wilson kept us busy with playing and running and bubble blowing.

Lucky for me, he was a pretty good traveler. And I feel like I really accomplished something with my first solo road trip with a toddler.

1 comment:

joy said...

Sounds like a great adventure! He is so adorable, your little traveling partner.