The month of April has passed by so quickly! Last week Michael and Wil were on there own while I flew off to Colorado for a conference and got to have a little visit with our buddies Blair, Erik and little Miss Reid. This was the first time I've been away for more then one night since W was born. Man was that tough! I couldn't wait to get home to my boys last Thursday night.
While I was away, the Campbell family welcomed Miss Grier to the group. I was so excited to meet her on Friday and spend a little quality time with Ashley in the hospital just staring at her beautiful baby girl.
On Saturday, the kiddos had a blast celebrating Colin's 2nd Birthday. Colin had a fun Elmo themed party and since "Elmo" is one of W's few words, he said it over and over again! They had a great time in the back yard with the water table and the giant water spout beach ball. Our little guys is not afraid of the water. I can't wait for the pool to open in just a few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment