We are busy with plans for Wilson's FIRST birthday party. Along with the house projects, we've been planning for food and friends to celebrate with us in less then two weeks. This past weekend we went over to our dear friend Katie's for a little cake smash photo session. Katie has been building her photography portfolio for the last few years and she is really doing an awesome job. Here is the sneak peek she gave us. I can't wait to check out the rest. The session was so.much.fun!
I also created this canvas for the front door on the big day. I wanted to do something cute and themed for the party and this was really easy. I used dotted tissue paper for the back ground and Modge Podged that, the main part of the sun, and the one. Then I painted the sun's rays and the caterpillar crawling from the hole. I plan to trim the edges with blue ribbon and hang it with a big green bow. I finished this while Wilson took his nap yesterday afternoon and when he saw it he was very excited!
13 years ago


1 comment:
This is too cute, both the photo shoot and the birthday theme! I hope you feel that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery / maybe you'd like to send that canvas home with a KY relative so that I can buy it from you : ) I cannot believe that Wilson is almost a year old! That means Anna is almost a year old and that is really scary ... time flies!!
Post a Comment