Guess who is 9 months old today!
Wilson isn't walking yet, but we're getting close. He is super fast when holding on to the sofa or anything else really to cruise. He can say 'mama' and 'dada' and is even starting to learn to identify Mama and Dada. He has combined sounds to make "words" by accident a few times. These words include 'poop' and 'maps.' He knows how to wave and clap and will sometimes clap when he wants more of something and wave when he is done .
Not quite sign language, but we get the idea.
At his 9 month appointment the official stats were 19.08lbs (25%) and 27 7/8ths inches (50%). Just your average little man...with a personality that is off the charts.
And now, the blooper real...

1 comment:
I can't believe he's soooo close to walking! I always feel like Wilson is so much older than Anna because he's SOOOO mobile, but then I see your monthly post and they're really less than 2 months apart, crazy.
I love the blooper real : )
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment