It's official. We have a crawling baby in our house. Wilson has been able to move around for a while by rolling and scooting on his tummy. A couple of weeks ago, just before we visited KY, he started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. We knew crawling was just around the corner. This past week I had to make a quick overnight trip to TX and when I came back, the little man could crawl around all over. He will even stop, sit up, play for a second, and then get right back to moving. Every now and then I catch him with both FEET under him in a bear crawl! TROUBLE!
It is so much fun to watch him explore and learn new things.
Ready or Not...
Here...
I...
Come!
2 comments:
Carrie and Michael,
He is just TOO precious! Those eyes! But he's surely crawling early; watch out!
UM EXCUSE ME! Why did Aunt Katie not get a phone call about this?! It's a milestone for goodness sake!
Post a Comment