August 22, 2011

Fussy & Fun.



It is the beginning of another busy week. Our weekend felt busy too.  We had planned to visit some friends, the Sprouse family for Scott's surprise birthday party. But with a fussy baby, we decided at the very last minute to avoid the 3 hour one way road trip.  Probably turned out to be the best decision because Wilson was fussy for most of the day on Saturday. He has been working on his first tooth for about a month now, and the rough days seem to come and go.I thought that for sure we'd see that tooth this weekend, but we did not. 

Sunday he was in a much better mood. I found my camera (hooray!) so I was able to get a few shots of our cute little guy.  He apparently enjoys playing UNDER his jumper. 



 And of course, who needs toys when we have trash! He REALLY likes this empty baby wipes package!


Whatever makes him happy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The baby wipes package makes me think of the video of me playing with the wipes box after mom changed my diaper at Mimi & Papa's house. I would pull out a wipe and mom would tell me to put it back. I would put my hand in the box with the wipe and shut it on top of my hand and then...pull it back out and laugh. HAHA :) Can't wait to see him this weekend. I'm so excited!